Dentist Serving June Park, FL
Toland Dental provides expert general and cosmetic dentistry to patients in June Park. Dental services, include but are not limited to, dental implants, teeth whitening, dental crowns, and bridges. Our office is conveniently located in West Melbourne, just a short drive from June Park, FL. Contact us to schedule an appointment!
575 S. Wickham Rd., Ste. D
West Melbourne, FL 32904
Tel: 321-768-0991 | Fax: 321-727-7909
Monday | 8am - 5pm
Tuesday | 8am - 5pm
Wednesday | 8am - 5pm
Thursday | 8am - 5pm
Closed for Lunch Daily | 1pm - 2pm
Friday | Closed
Saturday | Closed
Sunday | Closed
Family Dental Services in June Park, FL
Toland Dental provides family dentistry in June Park, Florida and the surrounding area. Call 321-768-0991 today to schedule or request an appointment.
Quality Family Dentistry
Your family deserves the best dental care available in June Park, and you can find it at Toland Dental. We provide a full range of dental services including general, restorative, and cosmetic dentistry. Our patients range from young children to older adults and everyone in between, making it possible for the whole family to be treated at one dental practice.
Our caring and compassionate dental team puts patients at ease, striving to provide you with a comfortable experience. We understand that children and adults can be anxious about going to the dentist. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help you or your child feel more relaxed. It is our goal to establish a positive relationship with children from an early age to prevent dental anxiety. We also help adults overcome their fears with our pain-free modern approach to dentistry.
Services We Offer
Our comprehensive dental service include:
- General Dentistry. General services include teeth cleaning, oral exams, X-rays, oral appliances, and other basic dental services that primarily maintain the health of your teeth.
- Restorative Dentistry. When teeth are decayed or damaged in some way, such as a cavity or a cracked tooth, restorative dentistry procedures serve to repair them. Fillings, crowns, and root canals are just some examples of restorative procedures.
- Cosmetic Dentistry. The purpose of cosmetic dentistry is to improve the appearance of the teeth. Teeth whitening, veneers, and bonding are a few of the cosmetic services we offer to give you a more beautiful smile.
- Emergency Dentistry. When you have an urgent dental situation, it helps to know that your regular dental practice provides emergency dentistry. If you call us during or after business hours, we will see you as soon as possible based on the severity of the emergency.
- Sleep Dentistry. Did you know that sleep conditions like snoring and sleep apnea can be treated by your dentist? We diagnose and treat sleep disorders, helping many patients get better quality sleep.
- Dental Implants. A tooth that is missing or can’t be saved with other dental procedures will need to be replaced. Dental implants are the highest quality tooth replacement option available, providing you with the look and function of a natural tooth.
- Pediatric Dentistry. As a family dental practice we provide pediatric dentistry services for patients as young as 12 months.
Benefits of Family Dentistry
There are many benefits to seeing a family dentist:
- Save time and money. When the whole family goes to the same location, you save driving time, gas, and time off work and school.
- Provide insurance information only once. Once you provide insurance information once to our office, it remains on file for the whole family.
- Children can receive lifelong care from one practice. Rather than starting with a pediatric dentist and having to switch later, children can go to a family practice from their first appointment through the rest of their life. We will have records of their entire dental history in order to provide customized care.
Why Choose Toland Dental?
Dr. Toland is highly qualified in the field of dentistry. Our modern approach has helped anxious patients feel more at ease. We believe that dental and oral health has a profound effect on our patients’ overall health and wellness. Our focus is on improving and maintaining your oral health so you can smile with confidence.
Frequently Asked Questions
Directions from June Park, FL
Head north on Wood St toward W New Haven Ave
Turn right onto W New Haven Ave
Use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto S Wickham Rd
Pass by Subway (on the right)
Turn right at Industrial Rd
Toland Dental will be on the left
Contact us at 321-768-0991 to schedule an appointment!